Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun Raw Scan chp. 138 (UPDATE)

You can read it in here and thanks to Katarzyna Iwaszkiewicz for the summary (ummm yea its not the usual Mabbo Nagamatsu guy, i'll update the article if he translated it too)
- The trauma guy apologized and they said they don't blame him
- His classmates now think he's cool so I good for him I guess
- The little hoodie guy is a student council newest recruit
- And he was part of the Legendary Leaf Quest
- Basically they needed to help him to got that plant to bloom
- But for that one needs to be compassionate and persistent
- Which are not demon traits
- It looks like the person who started the tradition - Demon King - wanted "someone who the least demonic of demons" to find the Legendary leaf so they can show everyone the final form of it. You can guess the implications of this
- The final form of legendary leaf is sakura and Iruma totally spoiled it for everyone in ch 9
- Time to rank up kids!

Best scene of this chapter, all of them look happy with the cherry blossom :D
And turned out that IDT-looking plant can talk XD

UPDATE: Mabbo Nagamatsu summary
Coco: *bows* "I'm sorry for everything I've done."
Shax & Iruma: "Eh?"
Coco: "I'm... too focused on winning that I had lost myself... I've done deeds that went too far over the line... I have nothing else to say."
Iruma: "It's okay. I mean, it just shows that you're that serious and poured your everything in. And we also did the same to win."
Shax: "Exactly. It's not like you broke any rules, anyway. And the judges paid our revenges already, so no biggie~."
Iruma: "Your Illusion Magic was awesome. It's so strong..."
Classmate A: "O~i, Orbas~! You're third place, that's awesome!"
Classmate B: "I was really nervous, you know!"
Classmate C: "That was so close!"
Classmate D: "You're not in second place, that's kinda suck for you isn't it."
Coco: "No, it's not like I want to be in the second place."
Classmate D: "Eh, is that so!?"
Classmate A: "What, so you're just an amazing dude!!" (Not some cursed one)
Coco: "Eh?"
Classmate B: "I'm sorry I got scared of ya."
Classmate C: "Let's hit the party together after this!! Okay!?"
Coco: "Ah, uh. Okay...!"
Mob 1: "Who was it that spread it was a Second-Place-Curse?"
Mob 2: "Orbas-kun, you're so huge!"
Shax: "O~i, people? The Young Kings are over here, you know?"
Ameri: "Iruma."
Iruma: "Ameri-san!"
Ameri: "Ah. U-, uum. To think you'd once again go over my expectation... should I say, as expected of you."
Iruma: "?"
Ameri: "You were so coo-, ahm! You did good! ...or something, so... is there something you want to say to me..."
Nafra: *cuts in*
Iruma: "Naf-"
Ameri: "Umu. You've done good, Nafra."
Iruma: "Eh? You know each other?"
Ameri: "Aah. I forgot you didn't know, Iruma. Ampushi Nafra, a new member of Student Council that I just recruited."
Iruma & Shax: "S-, STUDENT COUNCIL!?!?"
Suzie: "Fui. For this time's event, Nafra is here as a part of the management. We have him participate in the event. He's a hidden character, secret to everyone."
Iruma: "EEh!?"
Nafra: *Gyoon*
Explanation guy: "Indeed!! Nafra is one of the requirements to bloom the Legendary Leaf!! One must save Nafra and acquire the Rainbow Water Sprinkler if they want to bloom the Legendary Leaf!!"
Suzie: It's a secret rule the school made, you see. Every year, we would always ask one student to do it."
Shax: "I didn't notice it at all..."
Leaf: "What a really troublesome... and bad-tasted conditions, don't you think?"
Iruma and Shax: "Hmm"
Shax: "Indee... d?"
Iruma and Shax: *realizes who's talking*
Leaf: "Ah. Good work. ...Oya?"
Everyone: EEeeeeeEEeeEEhhh!?!?
Leaf: "I'll begin the explanation"
Iruma and Shax: "THE LEAF IS SPEAKING!?!?"
Leaf: "Okay. You winners come close."
Iruma and Shax: "H-, how loose!? Even though it's the Legendary Leaf!?!?"
Leaf: "You see, honestly speaking, we never thought that there was someone who actually can get me. I was mostly made on a whim..."
Iruma and Shax: "On a whim..."
Leaf: "I mean, try to remember the conditions to get me."
- Get past the Singing Animals
- Tell an interesting story to the All-Knowing God to acquire the Seed.
- Save a character you don't even know existed to acquire the Water Sprinkler.
- Win a game against the Unbeatable God to acquire the Pot.
- Pour a tremendous amount of Magic Juice to make it bloom
Leaf: "See?"
Everyone: "What a shitty game..."
Leaf: "Haha."
Everyone: "Haha, he said!!?"
Iruma: "We sure did great making it bloom, didn't we..."
Leaf: "But, the motive behind every steps to get there is simple. One who prioritize others over his own benefit. One who enjoys the irrational to the fullest. One who tirelessly follows his ambition, keeps challenging the unwinnable, and shall won't break nor bend no matter what happened.... We just wanted to meet a demon with the most indemon qualities."

(Mabbo Note: Okay, I said "we", but Japan is pretty ambiguous. It has no direct subject. it works perfectly with "He" as well, but I'm playing safe here. Of course, "he" would refer to the Demon Lord. Though it's still not clear who made the Legendary Leaf, but before this arc began (I forgot which chapter) Sullivan said that the Demon Lord is the very Hell itself. He made the Hell and all within it. So we can assume that it's the Demon Lord who wanted to meet a demon with that criteria above.)

Demon Lord: "So it's you"

Iruma: "E-, excuse me! Does that mean..."
Leaf: "Now then, since I'm done explaining things, let's give it one last finishing touch."
Iruma: "Finishing touch!? It's floating!"
Leaf: "YOU'VE FOUGHT WELL, YOUNG DEMONS!! AS A CELEBRATION FOR THE BIRTH OF THE NEW YOUNG KINGS, I SHALL PRESENT YOU MY GIFT!! LO AND BEHOLD!! A FLOWER WHICH NEVER SEEN BEFORE IN THE HELL!!!"
Iruma: "I-, it explodes!?"
Everyone: "OoooOOOOoooh!!! It's huge! And pretty!!"
Iruma: "How.. warm..."
Shax: "And this fluffy feeling..."
Iruma and Shax: "FEELS... REALLY FAMILIAR!!!"
Iruma: "It's Sakura..."
Sullivan: *leaps and hugs* "Irumakkuun~!! Congrats for winning~~!!!"
Iruma: "O-, Ojii-chan."
Sullivan: "Ojii-chan saw it~! Ojii-chan feels so proud! ...So this is the Legendary Leaf. The person who made this Harvest Festival... must be really wanted to share this view to everyone..."
Iruma: "...B-, but, isn't this flower..."
Sullivan: "Umu! It's the perfect situation! With the beautiful flower and the battle just over, oh my beloved students! Okay, you two! Come, line up, line up! We'll jump straight to the Awarding Ceremony! Let's see everyone's current ranking!"

Comments