Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dark Aquamarine YM

I've just made an account in yahoo mail which means i have a Yahoo Messenger account now. My email account is just exactly the same with my blog's name ^^

dark.aquamarine@yahoo.com

If you want to chat with me about my signature tutorial or signature contests or games or my favorite characters or renders or feedback for my blog or anything,..... you can add my YM acc so that we can talk freely
I have an account in gmail, hotmail, and yahoo mail. But my primary email is gmail. I made a hotmail acc because i want to have an MSN acc. Many members of the forums that i join are using MSN
This time i made a yahoo acc because many of my friends in Indonesia are using YM plus i want to chat with my blog's visitors too Lol
Btw, based on my Media Fire files, NIER renders has the highest download numbers (98), followed by Ar Tonelico 3 (34) and Sengoku Basara 3 (15)
Never expecting that Nier would have that high number of downloads
Am not sure with which game or anime official website that should i visit to ripp the renders. Any suggestion would be appreciated. You can just say it in the chatbox. It's just that simple