Friday, April 2, 2010

Announcement from EviLina

Happy Easter Holiday!

I didnt realize that today is April 2nd, a new month!
Time to change my blog's game
I wanna say that certain specific articles will be hiatus for awhile, ie Characters of the Week and SOTW Round Up. Because i have some problems that i must solve, one of the problems has been solved and the other frustating problem is.......
SOME OF MY FILES HAS BEEN DELETED FROM MEDIA FIRE!!!
That's very2 frustating. I'm sorry for that, but you still can download some of my files from sharecash. Aww... man my FF XIII renders, that i have arranged per characters..... and uploaded it with slow connection .... ugh!
There are only 6 files remaining in my MF account:
Tales of Graces Renders.zip
Cid-Serah.zip
FF XIII World.zip
Lev Lefanu.psd
Ar Tonelico 3 Renders.zip
FF XIII BGM.zip
I think i must look for other uploaders *sighs*

Btw, 1 vote only for my poll? Seriously?
I will prolonge it for awhile, i have some SW3 banners project for the moment. I havent ended my SMT: Devil Survivor final battle too. Lots of thing to do ^^