Final Fantasy Gallery (UPDATE)

Time to post up my Final Fantasy XIII Wallpapers!
Yes, only half of it. Four wallies with many sizes, wide screen & PSP are available too. Plus signatures, no avatars.

There's something that i'm kinda regret for... That's....
I didnt make the bigger sizes (1920 x 1200 and 1600 x 1200) even though i had the high resolution renders. Fool of me -_-

Well, this is the first time am making wallpapers with various sizes, so maybe the way i cut rather wierd & stupid XD. The original size is 1280 x 1024. When i cut it to the WS version, it's..... look very bad puff

Am not done with Cid wallies, so i will post the last four wallies later if i'm done with it. I have made the 1280 x 1024 version, but i havent converted it to other sizes.

WALLPAPERS

SIGNATURES
Final Fantasy I
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
PS: Feel free to download the wallies & if you use any of the signatures, dont forget to give credits. Thanks ^^

UPDATE:
More FF XIII wallpapers in here
You can download all of my FF XIII wallpapers including all of the sizes in Media Fire
The link has been removed
Adding my few FF avatars
AVATARS

Comments