Characters of the Week #9

Characters of the Week
  • It consist of Male of the Week and Female of the Week
  • It could be from game, anime, or manga
  • It isnt a poll based. It's only based on my favorite characters
  • I choose characters as characters of the week based on their design or their personality or their position/role
No similarity for this week. Since, Sengoku Hime article made me feels nostalgic with Samurai Warriors game, so this week characters are from Samurai Warriors Series
Male of the Week#9
Mitsunari Ishida from Samurai Warriors Series


My most favorite male character in Samurai Warriors Series. Mitsunari Ishida is one of Hideyoshi Toyotomi's retainer and he acts as his strategist. I like his headgear and coat design. He has good looking face too ^^
For personality, he is a sarcasm  person and very coollll.... But some people dont like his sarcasm attitude
I like every of his lines, very "sharp" and very funny ROFL
Nene: "Good luck Mitsunari!"
Mitsunari: "If you think I require luck, then you simply understimate my abilities"


Mitsunari: "Get out of my way, you stupid girl!"
Nene: "Mitsunari! I just had enough from you! I'm gonna spank you SO hard you'll be sore for weeks!!"

Ieyasu - "Your intelligence may equal Hideyoshi's, but your are nowhere near the leader he is."
Mitsunari - "And your defenition of leadership, doesn't equal mine!"

Female of the Week#9
Oichi from Samurai Warriors Series



My most favorite female character in Samurai Warriors Series. Oichi is Oda Nobunaga's little sister and Azai Nagamasa's wife.
She has pink color dominant since Samurai Warriors 1. She's a cute little girl and acts like a kid in SW1 but she got more mature outlook and personality in SW2. She has more mature outlook in SW3, more pink outfit and more pink weapon.
Her moveset isnt that bad at all too, her movesets are better than Inahime. I think Oichi's movesets are the best one among SW female characters IMHO XD

Comments