Characters of the Week #4

Another long break. Sorry. Sick and busy with final thesis

Characters of the Week
  • It consist of Male of the Week and Female of the Week
  • It could be from game, anime, or manga
  • It isnt a poll based. It's only based on my favorite characters
  • I choose characters as characters of the week based on their design or their personality or their position/role

Male of the Week#4
Hitsugaya Toshiro from Bleach

Captain of the 10th division. One of most favorite characters in Bleach, everyone's favorite^^
He is my second favorite character in Bleach, after Byakuya. He is short, a little bit sarcasm, white hair and an ice user captain.
His relationship with Hinamori Momo is kinda.... I dont understand, he loves her as a friend or more than a friend? XD

Female of the Week#4
Umi Ryuuzaki from Magic Knight Rayearth

  
There are 3 knights as the main protagonist in MKR Magic Knight Rayearth. Umi is the water user knight.
She's my most favorite character in MKR, feminime, elegant, and has long hair
Her weapon which looked like a rapier is my favorite weapon design in MKR. Her dragon Celes is my favorite too.
She's a blue girl and water user. I like blue color and i like any characters who used water or ice elements ^^

Comments